Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day One

I've decided that I want to be a paramedic..but in order for me to do that I need to be in pretty good shape. Along with the Wii Fit i will be going to Planet Fitness in the Fall to start working on my strength training. my goals are:

1.be able to run up and down 5 flights of stairs in 3 minutes
2.be able to lift at least 175 pounds
3.Be able to run a mile in 5 minutes
4.Get my weight down to 135

I've decided to buy the wii fit and im planning on getting wii fit plus in a couple of weeks. I will try my best to keep this updated almost everyday but i am a busy person with school and work, and the wii fit. so please bare with me.

as of 6/12/2010
Gender-Female
Weight-165.5
Height-5'4
BMI-28.3
Arms-13"
Chest-39"
Waist-39"
Hips-44"

No comments:

Post a Comment